TEMPLE BETH-EL OF BELLMORE
1373 Bellmore Road,
Bellmore, NY 11710
Cantor Eitan Binet
Shari Nadelman, President
Temple Beth-El of Bellmore is a Conservative synagogue affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism.
- As a Shabbat-centric synagogue, we espouse certain key principles:
- Create a welcoming and nurturing environment to all those entering our synagogue.
- Enhance our ritual observance and the performance of mitzvot.
- Make chesed and tzedakah part of our daily lives.
- Ensure a Jewish education for our children and offer opportunities for Jewish learning to our membership.
- Support our congregants in times of need and share in their times of joy.
- Commit to the betterment of our community through social action.
- Support the State of Israel.
- Be a resource to other organizations and the unaffiliated.
Temple Beth-El has been serving the Jewish community of the Bellmores, Merrick, North Merrick, Wantagh, and surrounding neighborhoods for the past 6 decades and is still going strong. Aside from a consistent and meaningful set of daily and Shabbat prayer service, we have programs for all ages and interests on nearly a weekly basis. We encourage people to let us know their interests so that we can plan appropriate events. In every way, the congregation of TBE seeks to make the goals of our mission statement a reality.
Our spiritual leader, Rabbi Howard S. Gorin is vibrant and has an excellent ability to make Judaism meaningful for us in our time. His leadership has prompted many wonderful acts of charitable giving in terms of food, clothing, school supplies and more to those in need. Please click here for more information about Rabbi Gorin.
For more information, please call our office and request to have someone from our membership committee return your call.