1373 Bellmore Road
North Bellmore, NY 11710
Rabbi Royi Shaffin
Cantor Eitan Binet
Cantor Emeritus David Hiesiger
Ira Minkoff, President
MISSION STATEMENT Temple Beth-El of Bellmore is a Conservative synagogue affiliated with the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism.
- As a Shabbat-centric synagogue, we espouse certain key principles:
- Create a welcoming and nurturing environment to all those entering our synagogue.
- Enhance our ritual observance and the performance of mitzvot.
- Make chesed and tzedakah part of our daily lives.
- Ensure a Jewish education for our children and offer opportunities for Jewish learning to our membership.
- Support our congregants in times of need and share in their times of joy.
- Commit to the betterment of our community through social action.
- Support the State of Israel.
- Be a resource to other organizations and the unaffiliated.
For more information, please call our office and request to have someone from our membership committee return your call or click here to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of our regular activites include:
SIMCHA SHABBES SHUL – Once a month recognizing anniversaries, birthdays and other member highlights and achievements -see Calendar for dates
BINGO – Every Monday night (unless on a holiday) for all serious Bingo players.
JULIETs – Just Us Long Islanders Enjoying Themselves (men & women) – Wednesdays & Thursdays
Blood Donation Drives, Casino Night, Karaoke Night, Mah Jongg Tournaments, Meadowbrook Women’s Initiative Meetings, Dec 24th Men’s Club Chinese Dinner, Oneg Shabbat Dinners, Rabbi Goldscheider Memorial Concert, Sisterhood & Men’s Club Wine & Cheese Party, Sisterhood Paid Up Membership Dinner, Sisterhood Shabbat, Men’s Club Shabbat, Sisterhood’s Holiday Shopping Day, Israel Affairs Meetings, Jewish Film Series, Trivia Night, UJA Breakfast, Women’s Institute, Israel Bonds Reception, Holiday Communal Meals, Purim Festivities